Owner of the web store 311.ee is 313 Fashion OÜ (registry code 12445730), address Telliskivi 60A, Tallinn, Harju County, 10412. Telephone no. +372 601 8082, e-mail email@example.com. Number of the company in the register of economic activities is KJK051113.
Goods sold in the web store 311.ee
- T-shirts, CDs and vinyl records are sold in the web store 311.ee.
Conclusion of agreement, price and terms of payment
- Web store 311.ee requires no customer account or user ID.
- For purchasing you shall send your request by selecting suitable goods and pressing the key „Make a purchase“ at the web page. Then enter the data about purchaser and delivery. After this you shall confirm the ordering conditions and pay for the goods through the Payment Centre or with prepayment invoice.
- Purchase sum shall be paid in full extent after the receipt of order confirmation and invoice. Agreement will take force from the receipt of the due sum specified on the order confirmation to the settlement account of 313 Fashion OÜ.
- In the web store 311.ee it is possible to pay with prepayment invoice or through the Payment Centre.
- Prices of goods sold in the web store 311.ee are indicated beside relevant products. Delivery fee will be added to the price.
- Information of the goods is provided immediately beside the goods in the web store.
- Receipt of an order will be confirmed electronically in relevant e-mail with annexed conditions of agreement.
- Goods are generally delivered in 3-5 days, but in exceptional cases 311.ee is entitled to deliver the goods in up to 45 calendar days.
- If ordered goods cannot be delivered due to running out of stock, 311.ee will inform you of the fact and return the paid sum (incl delivery costs) immediately, but not later than in 14 days from the receipt of notice.
Right of withdrawal
- You are entitled to withdraw from the agreement concluded in the web store 311.ee in 14 days. In 14 days from the receipt of goods you can revise the goods and decide, if it is suitable for you.
- Withdrawal from the agreement is possible with return of the goods with relevant application or via e-mail and phone.
- Please remember that you shall pay any costs related to withdrawal (e.g. postal charges).
- If you submit withdrawal application via e-mail, 311.ee will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of the application.
- You cannot return audio or video records, from which the film jacket has been removed.
- You cannot return clothes, which are not fit for return for hygienic reasons.
- In order to use the right of withdrawal, you shall open the product package carefully without damaging it.
- If you want to return the goods in 14 days, you may try and study goods only in the same way as allowed in a regular store. Your liability will arise, if you have used an item in any other way than necessary for becoming convinced in the nature, properties and functioning of the item.
- 311.ee will return money in 14 days from the receipt of the returned goods by 311.ee.
- You are entitled to submit a claim to 311.ee, if the goods purchased from the web store have a shortage or defect that existed already at the moment of transfer of the product.
- 311.ee will remain liable for nonconformity of a product to the agreement conditions for two years from the delivery of the product to the purchaser.
- You shall inform 311.ee of any detected defect not later than in two months.
- 311.ee will answer your claim submitted in writing or in the form enabling written reproduction in 15 days via e-mail.
- If an item purchased from the web store 313 is defective, 311.ee will repair or replace the item. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced, 311.ee will return the purchase sum and postal charge and apologize.
Solution of disputes between purchaser and 311.ee
- If you are not satisfied with the behaviour of 311.ee, we inform you that you can contact the Consumer Disputes Committee of the Consumer Protection Board, if the value of a product purchased from the web store 311.ee is at least 20 euros. Revision of a dispute in the committee is free of charge.